No rabbit's foot, horseshoe, or four-leaf clover can bring the good fortune that awaits on this grand vacation to Ireland. On our most in-depth tour of this rolling green paradise, you'll experience the luck of the Irish at every scenic turn. Making a full loop around the Emerald Isle-including Northern Ireland-you'll see the cliffs, castles, and thatched-roof countryside Eire is known for as well as its coastal ports, medieval villages, and soulful cities. Visit the Titanic Experience in Belfast where the ill-fated ship was built, and soak in the atmosphere in the lively pubs of Dublin where Irish history is still the topic du jour. Your stroke of luck continues as you stop to bake scones at a quaint Irish farm, take a private boat to the seal-populated Garinish Island, enjoy an Irish Coffee demonstration, and meet the legendary crystal makers in Waterford. The fun that awaits is crystal clear.
Call (800) 728-1506 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15246580
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 13 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Limerick||Cead mile failte-a hundred-thousand welcomes! This evening meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Clifden||CLIFFS OF MOHER Visit the 668-foot-high cliffs above the Atlantic Ocean.RATHBAUN [LF] Try your hand at scone baking, learn about sheep herding, and enjoy coffee and your scones at an Irish farm.GALWAY Free time.CONNEMARA Visit the Joyce family at their marble workshop at Moycullen. (B,D) 144 mi / 230 km|
|Day 3||Sligo||BALLINA Scenic drive with stop at Westport en route to the Connemara region.KYLEMORE Visit the abbey and gardens.WESTPORT Free time. (B,D) 116 mi / 190 km|
|Day 4||Belfast||DERRY Walk on the city walls with a Local Guide.GIANT'S CAUSEWAY See more than 40,000 interlocking basalt columns formed millions years ago. (B) 203 mi / 328 km|
|Day 5||Belfast||BELFAST 'Living History' tour with a Local Guide includes City Hall, the Albert Memorial Clock Tower, Queen's University, and the Parliament Buildings at Stormont. Visit Titanic Experience museum. Free time this afternoon. (B)|
|Day 6||Dublin||BELFAST Guided tour of Hillsborough Castle followed by morning coffee.CARLINGFORD Stop at a village on the Cooley Peninsula. (B) 121 mi / 200 km|
|Day 7||Dublin||DUBLIN Morning orientation drive to see O'Connell Street, Georgian squares, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and Trinity College. Free time. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Dublin with dinner at the Guinness Storehouse. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 8||Waterford||KILKENNY See one of Ireland's prettiest towns with medieval cobblestones. Visit Kilkenny Castle and gardens.WATERFORD Guided tour of the House of Waterford Crystal. [LF] An Irish coffee demonstration after dinner. (B,D) 132 mi / 213 km|
|Day 9||Kinsale||WATERFORD City walk with a Local Guide.BLARNEY Visit the village and Blarney Castle renowned for its magical Kissing Stone with free time to explore. (B,D) 105 mi / 171 km|
|Day 10||Killarney||GARINISH ISLAND [LF] Private boat crossing followed by a walk of the island.RING OF KERRY Panoramic drive around part of the island's southwestern tip. (B) 100 mi / 158 km|
|Day 11||Killarney||DINGLE PENINSULA Visit the Blasket Islands Centre and stop at Dingle.KILLARNEY Free time this evening. (B,D) 107 mi / 172 km|
|Day 12||Limerick||KILLARNEY Free time this morning.ADARE Stop at the quaint village to see its pretty thatched cottages.LIMERICK Free time this afternoon. (B) 68 mi / 110 km|
|Day 13||Limerick||LIMERICK Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).